Sunday, March 9, 2008

Neck Cozy/Scarflette/Neckwarmer


I had never seen neck cozies also known as scarflettes also known as neckwarmers until recently. Now that's all I have been thinking about is creating one.

In honor of my new found passion, I am sharing the first of many. Quaintly named "Cedar Rose" after the color of the yarn, I have been tickled pink since I completed this little number. It buttons on the diagonal with two wooden buttons.

Made with Patons "Nuance" yarn, this neck cozy/scarflette/neckwarmer is comprised of multiple textures. The yarn itself contains: wool, acrylic, mohair, and metallic thread! I absolutely love this yarn and cannot wait to make another piece using it.

If you make neck cozies/scarflettes/neckwarmers let me know via comment or email. I would love to feature your design on my blog.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh a fellow knitter! I am so happy to have found your blog.

I love to make neck warmers. I have some cool patterns for them.

njm said...

Yayyyy!!!! Nice to meet you helen! I would love to post pictures of your neckwarmers on my blog. Email me if interested.